Hey you, ObsidianCrafters! Over the past month or so we've been working on acquiring a large-scale upgrade for all of the servers on our network. The good news is, this upgrade is finally here and we are setting it up! We've upgraded to a newer, more powerful system and as a result ObsidianCraft should experience almost no lag at all, and very few restarts for maintenance. I hope you're all as excited as I am!
However, I do have to ask you all if you'd please be patient with us as we set this new hardware up! Our operators(TheMeq, Niverive, myself) will be doing our best over the next few days to get everything moved and set up on the new system as fast and seamlessly as possible. Unfortunately, this will involve a good number of restarts, but the end result will definitely be worth it. Please hang in there!
Lastly, we thank you for you continued support! This network upgrade and other works would not be possible without you guys! Thanks!
*I know there are some of you who want to know our spending. I'll be updating the ranks page soon with this information.
- ObsidianCraft Capture the Flag will be online very soon, and is going back into Alpha Testing as i try to work in our custom CTF plugin.
- ObsidianCraft Factions will be online very soon, it is being reset and upgraded to factions 2.0!
- ObsidianCraft HungerGames will go into beta testing soon!
- An inventory gui to easily navigate all of our servers/games is coming soon!
- There will be a ranks sale soon, so look out!
~On behalf of the ObsidianCraft Staff~
~ wesley27 ~