- This is What is Known so far -
Minecraft Aquatic UpdateWith this release sometime (later part of) this spring of 1.13, and with all of the Changes in this update the Staff and I have been discussing the possibility of doing a Map Reset and the the chances are Very Very Likely that there will be a Reset happening, MCMMO, Player Vaults, and Money would not be affected.
When a Map Reset is Announced - Everyone Play Nice and Keep in Mind that Transfer requests will be First Come, First Serve and WILL be limited.
Again this is only a suggestion and not a confirmation as of yet, so please don't tell yourself that it is guaranteed to happen.
I myself will be taking precautions and will be starting a personal build purely for the "Just in case" scenario and "IF" by chance it happens to comes up. But please everyone do not make my personal plans into something they are not.
For OC to Update some things need to happen first.
Official Release, and Spigot 1.13 Server Release and Select few other much needed plugin updates.
- New Utility - Debug Stick: Unsupported by Mojang (for now) Used to change direction/orientation of blocks without replacing blocks.
- New Weapon - Trident: Held by "The Drowned" Zombie can be Enchanted with 3 different New Enchantments.
- New Blocks - roughly 60 to 100 new blocks and items.
- New Blocks - Stripped Logs in All Wood Types.
- New Blocks - Bark Blocks in All Wood Types.
- New Blocks - Coral x6 colors (Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue, Purple) Gray - Dead Variant for each pattern.
- New Blocks - Dead Coral Block for each color variant.
- New Blocks/Items - Coral Flowers x5 Placed on top of Coral Blocks.
- New Blocks/Items - Coral Fans x5 placed on the side of Coral Block and all other Blocks (underwater).
- New Blocks - Seagrass.
- New Blocks - Kelp.
- New Blocks - Dried Kelp Blocks: Used as Fuel or Building.
- New Blocks - Blue Ice: Found Only in Frozen Ocean Biomes, Icebergs. Possibly Emits small amount of glow underwater.
- New Item - Trapdoors: in All 6 Wood Variants Types.
- New Item - Buttons: in All 6 Wood Variants Types.
- New Item - Pressure Plates: in All 6 Wood Variants Types.
- New Fish - Tropical Fish: (3072 color combos and designs) but when caught turns into Clownfish.
- New Item - Fish Buckets or Fish in Buckets.
- New Item - Fish Buckets Once caught can be release into personal built Aquarium.
- New Item - Turtle Eggs: (Undead mobs will try to destroy these)
- New Item - Sea Pickles: Warm Ocean Biomes Only, Groups of 1 - 4, Underwater Light Source (Light level 3 per Pickle), Can use Bonemeal on them.
- New Item - Heart of the Sea: Crafting
- New Item - Nautilus Shell: Treasure Loot and Fishing
- New Item - Conduit: x8 Nautilus Shell, x1 Heart of the Sea:
- New Item - Phantom Membrane
- New Potion - Potion of Slow Falling - Made with a Phantom Membrane.
- New Mobs - 6+ Mobs (Dolphins, Sharks, Sea Turtles, Swimming Fish, Phantom (Overworld Undead Boss Type mob), The Drowned (A Drown Zombie)
- Phantom Mob - Drop Change No longer drop Leather, Now drop Phantom Membrane used to repair Elytra and a New Potion of Slow Falling.
- The Drowned - Another Zombie Mob naturally spawned and created from drowning Zombies. Can spawn with New weapon the Trident and if holding it when killed should drop it.
- Dolphins - Trainable, Breedable, Love Items, Spawn in all Non-Frozen Ocean Biomes, If fed raw fish will try to lead you to Treasure: with you either in a boat or hitching a ride on their fin.
- New Achievements - Dealing with Fishing and Phantom.
- New Feature Updated Entities - The Drowned Gather around the New Ruins (as if it was their home)
- New Feature Updated Entities - Horse Models are remade.
- New Feature Updated Item - Packed Ice Renamed Compressed Ice
- New Feature Updated Item -
Slab & Stairs - Multiple Slabs Introduced into 1.13 Unknown atm of how many and of what blocks, but said to be a large number of New Slabs and Stairs
- New Feature Updated Item - Big Spruce Trees Produce Podzol under them.
- New Feature Updated Item - Shulker Box can be Undyed using the Cauldron.
- New Feature Updated Maps & Banners - Can be used as Map Markers and will show up on in-game Maps, Ues by right clicking the map while looking at the map.
- New Feature Updated Crafting - Compressed Ice x9 = Blue Ice x1
- New Feature Updated Crafting - Potion of Slow Falling =
+ ? + ?
- World Water Recoloring - Full MCWorld Water Recoloring and lighting system.
- New Biomes - Up to 9 Ocean Biomes (2 we currently have but will be renamed) 3 of each water temp (Warm, Luke Warm, and Cold) 3 of each water depth (?Normal?, ???, Deep) and a Special one Deep Frozen Ocean. Warm Ocean Biomes will have sand for a seabed and NOT gravel like we have now.
- Icebergs - Found Only Frozen Ocean Biome: Consist of Packed Ice, Blue Ice, Ice, Snow Blocks, Snow.
- New Ruins - 48 New underwater Ruins all types and sizes.
- New Buried Treasure - Random Loot table found anywhere, above and below water, but dolphins will try to lead you to them.
- New Sunken Shipwrecks - Similar to Treasure, again dolphins will try to lead you to them.
- Magma Blocks - Creating Bubble Down Streams underwater (Items and Boats sink and destroy in bubble streams).
- Soulsand Blocks - Cause bubble UP Streams underwater. (useful for Water Elevators)
- New Block state - Waterlogged: Blocks that can be used with water source blocks and water will flow out of them as a Source Block - Fence Posts, Slabs, Stairs, many more to come!
- Total redone Water Dynamics Flowing water passes through and around all - Flowing water passes through and around all Fences, Fence Gates, Signs, Trapdoors, Item Frames, Paintings, Cactus, Enderchests, Reg and Trapped Chests, Slabs, Stairs, Pathway, and more to come!
This is just a short list but there is a lot more in this update and more that has not been released yet, even in Snapshot form.
These are my Trusted Sources of Info: there is more than just these but adding more is just redundant.
Xisumavoid or Xisuma from Hermitcraft Server - Snapshot videos:
- MC: 1.13 Aquatic Update Official minecraft.gamepedia.com - minecraft.gamepedia.com/Update_Aquatic
- Snapshot 18w10a - www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1rbBauBMEU
- Snapshot 18w10b - www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo3IsHzmjpI
- Snapshot 18w10c - www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUq9f52MXv4
- Snapshot 18w10d - www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafyFmOL_5E
- Snapshot 18w11a - www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzfCz3YiD8
- Snapshot 18w14a - www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKdHihZdck
- Snapshot 18w14b - www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKUHnmJlGI
- Snapshot 18w15a - www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEaNbwpsv8
- Snapshot News - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieKuuXsmiI0
- Snapshot 18w16a - www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkRVDI9phv4